Enter our Photo Calendar Competition and you could win a donation to your chosen charity!
Due to the success and response to last years' competition we are delighted to announce this years' theme - Go wild at work!
We would like you to send in photographs of wildlife you have captured in or around your hospital grounds. Send them to us to be in with a chance of having it displayed and printed in our 2019 calendar for customers. All entrants will receive a complimentary Intersurgical pen and post-it note pad.
Entries will be judged on their originality, overall impact and relevance to the theme. The winning twelve will be printed in our calendar and will also receive a complimentary copy.
The entry chosen as the overall winner will claim the prime spot on the front cover and receive a donation to their chosen charity.
Send your photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Images taken in landscape orientation are preferable due to the layout of our calendar design.)
We look forward to receiving your best shots!
Terms and conditions:
1) Closing date for entries is 30th September 2018.
2) Limit 2 entries per person.
3) With permission, the winning 12 entries will be announced on our website and notified by email on 31st October 2018.
4) If successful, and with permission, your entry will be printed in our calendar along with your name, hospital and location of the photo.
5) Winners prize is a £500 donation to a charity of their choice which will be payable directly to that charity. The chosen charity must be registered with the Charity Commission register.