StarMed CaStar Ped - Paediatric hood for CPAP therapy
The CaStar Ped is a comfortable, versatile and lightweight CPAP interface for paediatrics. It is designed to offer an alternative to traditional methods of CPAP delivery. The CaStar Ped is well tolerated for extended periods and can reduce the risks associated with both endotracheal intubation and face mask use. It can be used in both semirecumbent and supine positions providing an ideal option for CPAP therapy.
• 22M/22F connectors compliant to ISO standard
• Comfortable and atraumatic underarm fastening straps
• Two sealed access ports for probes or catheters of 3.5-7.0mm Ø
• Fitted with integrated pressure gauge to check the presence of pressure within the hood
• Patient access port with screw cap. Fitted with bidirectional anti-suffocation valve which opens automatically in the event of pressure failure.
Single packed. Custom-packs are supplied on specific request of the customer.
You may also be interested in the following products: