StarMed Ventukit - Hood for CPAP therapy with built-in Venturi flow driver
The StarMed Ventukit has been designed for use by connecting to the O2 source available in hospital departments. For ease of use the kit contains, a CaStar CPAP hood with patient access port, Venturi flow driver, silencer, bi-directional anti-suffocation valve, adjustable PEEP valve and ear plugs.
• The therapy is activated simply by connecting the Ventukit to an oxygen source commonly available
• Adjustable PEEP valve and oxygen tubing are included.
• Integrated Venturi flow driver for FiO2
control from 40% to 100%
• Equipped with silencer to reduce the noise inside the hood by up to 10 dB
• Fitted with integrated pressure gauge to check the presence of pressure within the hood
• Two sealed access ports for probes or catheters of 3.5-7.0mm Ø
• Patient access port with screw cap. Fitted with bidirectional anti-suffocation valve which opens automatically in the event of pressure failure
You may also be interested in the following products:
Squadrone V, Coha M, Cerutti E, Schellino MM, Biolino P, Occella P, Belloni G, Vilianis G, Fiore G, Cavallo F, Ranieri VM.
JAMA. 2005 Feb 2;293(5):589-95
Squadrone V, Massaia M, Bruno B, Marmont F, Falda M, Bagna C, Bertone S, Filippini C, Slutsky AS, Vitolo U, Boccadoro M, Ranieri VM.
Intensive Care Med. 2010 Oct;36(10):1666-74
Cosentini R, Brambilla AM, Aliberti S, Bignamini A, Nava S, Maffei A, Martinotti R, Tarsia P, Monzani V, Pelosi P.
Chest. 2010 Jul;138(1):114-20
Brambilla AM, Aliberti S, Prina E, Nicoli F, Del Forno M, Nava S, Ferrari G, Corradi F, Pelosi P, Bignamini A, Tarsia P, Cosentini R.
Intensive Care Med. 2014 Jul;40(7):942-9